Idaho EDI Vendor Announcement
The Industrial Commission is pleased to announce that the contract for Idaho Workers’ Compensation EDI Claims Release 3.0 Data Services was awarded to Verisk Analytics/ ISO effective Monday, November 28, 2016.
An updated Project Schedule and further details will be communicated when available via the Commission’s website at https://iic.idaho.gov/EDI/edi_3.0.html.
Additional resources available to prepare for the July 1, 2017, implementation of Idaho EDI Claims Release 3.0 include:
- IAIABC EDI Claims 3.0 Implementation Guide
- Idaho EDI Claims Release 3.0 Implementation Guide and Trading Partner Tables
- IAIABC EDI Claims Self-Paced Training Modules
- The applicable IDAPA rules approved by the 2016 Idaho Legislature:
- IDAPA 17.02.06 Employers’ Reports
- IDAPA 17.02.07 Procedures to Obtain Compensation
- IDAPA 17.02.08 Miscellaneous Provisions
- IDAPA 17.02.10 Administrative Rules of the Industrial Commission Under the Workers’ Compensation Law –Security for Compensation – Insurance Carriers
- IDAPA 17.02.11 Administrative Rules of the Industrial Commission Under the Workers’ Compensation Law –Security for Compensation – Self-Insured Employers
- Updates released via the Commission’s website at https://iic.idaho.gov/EDI/edi_3.0.html
If you have not already done so, please provide contact information for your organization’s EDI project lead to the Commission at https://iic.idaho.gov/EDI/edi_contact.html so that technical information may be promptly distributed when available.
Questions regarding Idaho EDI Claims Release 3.0 may be directed to: