Administering Idaho's Workers' Compensation Law


Claims Forms (top)

Adjuster Forms (top)

Employer Forms (top)

Attorney and Pro Se Claimant Forms (top)

Motions in Medical Fee Disputes (top)

Peace Officer Forms

Surety Forms (top)

Rehabilitation Forms (top)

Records Requests (top)

The Idaho Public Records Law (Idaho Code Section 74-101 through 74-126) grants every person the right to examine and take a copy of the public records of the Idaho Industrial Commission. However, Idaho Code Section 74-105 exempts workers’ compensation records from disclosure, except in certain circumstances. Records Management Request (RMR) forms are used to request information which may be disclosed, and are available for downloading from the web site. The RMR forms are explained below. Our complete public records policy is available online. These forms may be mailed, faxed, or sent as email attachments to the Industrial Commission at the address indicated in the "Contact Us" section of the web site. Forms requiring original signatures/notary must be mailed.