Administering Idaho's Workers' Compensation Law



Request for Workers' Compensation Records by Parties (RMR-1)

This form is used by PARTIES to an OPEN or CLOSED Idaho workers’ compensation claim. A Party is:

  • The injured employee
  • The employer
  • The surety (insurance company for the employer)
  • The Idaho Special Indemnity Fund
  • The attorney representing one of the above parties

NOTE: This form may be faxed to the Commission