Administering Idaho's Workers' Compensation Law



Claimant's Request for Personal Workers' Compensation Records (RMR-4)

This form is the Employee’s Release form to permit other "Non-Parties" to get information.

Note: Examples of who should use this form are:

  • An Attorney who is not representing the claimant in an Idaho workers’ compensation claim
  • An Employee that wants the information sent to a government agency, such as the Social Security Administration
  • Workers’ compensation agencies from other states than Idaho