Administering Idaho's Workers' Compensation Law



Request for Records Other than Workers' Compensation Records (RMR-5)

This form is used by any member of the public to request a copy of Commission documents other than workers' compensation records.

Note: Examples of who should use this form are:

  • A citizen who wants a copy of the Commission’s budget

  • A contractor who wants a copy of a Commission contract

  • A member of the media who wants a copy of Commission correspondence