The Industrial Commission is the state agency responsible for:
- Regulating workers’ compensation activities in Idaho, including companies licensed to issue workers’ compensation policies.
- Ensuring that employers have workers’ compensation coverage as required by law.
- Settling disputes between injured workers, employers, and insurers.
- Deciding appeals for unemployment decisions from the Idaho Department of Labor.
- Assisting injured workers by supporting their medical recovery while facilitating a timely return to employment that is as close as possible to the worker’s pre-injury status and wage.
- Providing compensation to innocent victims of crime through the Crime Victims Compensation Program.
Industrial Commission Website Update
The Industrial Commission recently upgraded its entire website environment. As the upgrade is being finalized you may find broken links or webpages. Please report any issues to email@example.com.