The Industrial Commission is the state agency responsible for:
- Regulating workers’ compensation activities in Idaho, including companies licensed to issue workers’ compensation policies.
- Ensuring that employers have workers’ compensation coverage as required by law.
- Settling disputes between injured workers, employers, and insurers.
- Deciding appeals for unemployment decisions from the Idaho Department of Labor.
- Assisting injured workers by supporting their medical recovery while facilitating a timely return to employment that is as close as possible to the worker’s pre-injury status and wage.
- Providing compensation to innocent victims of crime through the Crime Victims Compensation Program.
Industrial Commission Website Update
The Industrial Commission recently upgraded its entire website environment. As the upgrade is being finalized you may find broken links or webpages. Please report any issues to email@example.com.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
The Idaho Industrial Commission meets in regular session daily at 10:00 a.m., except on holidays and on days when no quorum is present.
COMMISSIONERS’ ADMINISTRATIVE MEETING
- Action Item: Minutes
- Action Item: Follow-up Reports
- Action Item: Director’s Report
- Executive Session, if required, under I.C. § 74-206(a) [to consider personnel hiring], (b) [to consider personnel discipline, dismissal or complaints], or (f) [to communicate with legal counsel about litigation or possible litigation].
- Action Item: Adjournment
- Click here to see this week’s Admin Meeting Agenda
- Admin meetings are open to the public. If you would like to participate in an admin meeting contact Kamerron Slay at (208) 334-6017 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Industrial Commission receives guidance from the Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee. The Committee will seek public input and participation in its deliberations. Recommendations for adding legislation or other concerns should be submitted to Kamerron Slay, Commission Secretary. Please include supporting documentation such as a statement of the problem, draft legislation, or other information that would help. The next meeting of the Commission’s Advisory Committee is scheduled to be held on August 4, 2021, beginning at 9:00 AM. Due to the recent increase of COVID-19 in the Treasure Valley, the August 4, 2021 meeting will be held remotely via Zoom.
The Idaho Industrial Commission will be hosting a virtual Negotiated Rulemaking Session on Tuesday, August 17, 2021. More information to come. Click here to register online to join the meeting.
- Medical Records Proposed Changes (Revised 8/12)
- Comments from Kelso Law Office
- Comments from Idaho Hospital Association
- Comments from Dr. Paul Collins
Notice of Public Hearing Regarding Negotiated Rulemaking – Medical Information Proposed Rule Changes
Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation – May 26, 2022
The Industrial Commission will host the Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation Wednesday May 26, 2022. Employers, attorneys, insurance professionals, rehabilitation counselors, medical providers and anyone interested in the Idaho workers’ compensation system will find valuable information at the Idaho Industrial Commission Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation. The conferences features workers’ compensation experts from across the industry discussing a variety of timely topics.Click here to register for the seminar Click here to learn more about the seminar
- Click here to register today. [cognitoforms.com]
- Contact Richelle Flores with questions at Richelle.Flores@iic.idaho.gov or (208) 334-6010 Idaho is migrating from EDI Claims Release 3.0 to EDI Claims Release 3.1 effective July 18, 2022
FIFTH AMENDED Emergency Order (6.09.2021)
UPDATED Judicial Rules of Practice & Procedure:
UPDATED Rules of Appellate Practice & Procedure Under the Idaho Employment Security Law: