The Industrial Commission is the state agency responsible for:
- Regulating workers’ compensation activities in Idaho, including companies licensed to issue workers’ compensation policies.
- Ensuring that employers have workers’ compensation coverage as required by law.
- Settling disputes between injured workers, employers, and insurers.
- Deciding appeals for unemployment decisions from the Idaho Department of Labor.
- Assisting injured workers by supporting their medical recovery while facilitating a timely return to employment that is as close as possible to the worker’s pre-injury status and wage.
- Providing compensation to innocent victims of crime through the Crime Victims Compensation Program.
Industrial Commission Website Update
The Industrial Commission recently upgraded its entire website environment. As the upgrade is being finalized you may find broken links or webpages. Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
The Idaho Industrial Commission meets in regular session daily at 10:00 a.m., except on holidays and on days when no quorum is present.
COMMISSIONERS’ ADMINISTRATIVE MEETING
- Action Item: Minutes
- Action Item: Follow-up Reports
- Action Item: Director’s Report
- Executive Session, if required, under I.C. § 74-206(a) [to consider personnel hiring], (b) [to consider personnel discipline, dismissal or complaints], or (f) [to communicate with legal counsel about litigation or possible litigation].
- Action Item: Adjournment
- Week of April 14, 2021 Amended Admin Meeting Agenda
- Admin meetings are open to the public. If you would like to participate in an admin meeting contact Kamerron Slay at (208) 334-6017 or at email@example.com.
- 2021 Notice to the Public
- 2021 Annual Agenda
The next meeting of the Commission’s Advisory Committee is scheduled to be held telephonically with Zoom on February 10, 2020, beginning at 9:00 AM. The meeting will be held telephonically through Zoom.
Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation – November 3, 2021
The Industrial Commission will host the Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation Wednesday November 3, 2021. Employers, attorneys, insurance professionals, rehabilitation counselors, medical providers and anyone interested in the Idaho workers’ compensation system will find valuable information at the Idaho Industrial Commission Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation. The conferences features workers’ compensation experts from across the industry discussing a variety of timely topics.
Contact Richelle Flores with questions at Richelle.Flores@iic.idaho.gov or (208) 334-6010
Idaho is migrating from EDI Claims Release 3.0 to EDI Claims Release 3.1 effective July 18, 2022
FOURTH AMENDED Emergency Order (9.16.2020)
UPDATED Judicial Rules of Practice & Procedure:
UPDATED Rules of Appellate Practice & Procedure Under the Idaho Employment Security Law:
- 17.01.01- Administrative Rules Under the Worker’s Compensation Law
- 17.10.01 – Administrative Rules Under the Crime Victims Compensation Act
- 17.11.01 – Administrative Rules of the Peace Officer and Detention Officer Temporary Disability Act