|2023 Session Overview||Subscribe to Our Newsletter to Receive Seminar Updates|
The Industrial Commission will host the Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation Thursday, September 12, 2024 at the Boise Centre East.
The annual seminar was created to educate all who participate in the Idaho workers’ compensation system regarding current rules, procedures, and to provide an opportunity for dialogue and networking on a variety of timely topics.
Employers, attorneys, safety and human resource managers, insurers, self-insured employers, third-party administrators, claim-closure service providers, insurance agents, injured workers, union representatives, medical providers, service provider staff who handle billing and documentation, managed care organizations, and vocational rehabilitation providers are encouraged to attend. In fact, anyone interested in the Idaho workers’ compensation system will find valuable information at the Idaho Industrial Commission Annual Seminar on Workers’ Compensation.
In addition to the keynote presentation, there are break-out sessions throughout the day. An agenda is made available in advance of the events.
The Commission traditionally offers the following continuing education credits from the following CE platforms:
- 4.0 general credit hours and 1.0 ethics credit hour from the Idaho State Bar
- 5.0 credit hours from The Idaho Department of Insurance
- 5.0 credit hours from The Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- 5.0 Credit hours from The Commission for Case Manager Certification
- 5.0 credit hours from The Certification of Disability Management Specialist
We look forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions, please contact Amy Berg, or call 208-334-6013.