Idaho Industrial Commission 2021 Rulemaking
Upcoming Rulemaking Hearings and Participation
The Idaho Industrial Commission held a virtual Negotiated Rulemaking Session on Tuesday, August 17, 2021.
- Medical Records Proposed Changes (Revised 8/12)
- Comments from Kelso Law Office
- Comments from Idaho Hospital Association
- Comments from Dr. Paul Collins
Prior Rulemaking Sessions
The purpose of the rule change is to reflect the transition from EDI Claims Release 3.0 to 3.1, which will bring
all prior paper claims into electronic format and change certain aspects of the reporting requirements.
- Regarding EDI Transition 3.0-3.1 – 17.01.01 Administrative Rules Under the Worker’s Compensation Law
Notice of Public Hearing Regarding Negotiated Rulemaking – Medical Information Proposed Rule Changes
The purpose of these changes are to clarify the right of parties to obtain relevant medical information in workers’ compensation cases, provide a time when that information is due after it is requested, clarify when fees may be charged for providing that information, set the amount that may be charged for information provided, and identify the consequences and remedies for failure to provide relevant information. Additionally, this will consider reducing regulatory burdens regarding electronic payments transfers.
- Proposed Rule Changes – Medical Information
- Comments from Kootenai Health
- Comments from the Idaho Hospital Association
- Reference material provided DAG Blair Jaynes on July 12 Negotiated Rulemaking Session, in response to testimony from the Idaho Hospital Association
- Handouts on Summary of State Reimbursements