Due to the unique nature of the 2020 Rulemaking process, the Commission has posted the following changes, summaries, and public hearing transcript in an effort to make the changes transparent and easier to understand. The Commission’s previous thirteen (13) IDAPA chapters were reduced and simplified into three (3) IDAPA chapters.
Changes were made to eliminate rules already in statue, combine sections, and make the rules more accessible to the public. The consolidation of these chapters is recapped in the summary of changes and the track changes of sections. New to the rulemaking process this year, agencies were required to develop cover pages summarizing each IDAPA chapter. As a result, sections of the rules were removed and summarized in these cover pages. If you have any questions, please contact (208) 334-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to Old Rules:
- New Rule 201 Comparison - Rule Governing 72 212 Exemptions
- New Rule 301 Comparison - Rule Governing Qualifications for Insurance Carriers
- New Rule 301 Comparison - Rule Governing Qualifications for Self-Insured Employers
- New Rule 302 Comparison - Rule Governing Ongoing Requirements for Insurance Carriers No Comments
- New Rule 302 Comparison - Rule Governing Ongoing Requirements for Self-Insured Employers
- New Rule 303 Comparison - Premium Tax Collection for Insurance Carriers No Comments
- New Rule 304 Comparison - Premium Tax Computation for Self-Insured Employers
- New Rule 305 Comparison - Idaho Claims Files POST DFM Changes
- New Rule 306 Comparison - Prohibition on Use of Sick Leave
- New Rule 307 Comparison - ISIF Assessment
- New Rule 404 Comparison - Reports from Providers Post DFM Changes
- New Rule 405 Comparison - Reimbursement for Travel Expenses
- New Rule 501 Comparison - Requests for Rehabilitation Records
- New Rule 502 Comparison - Reporting Attorney Costs and Fees in Litigated Cases No Comments
- New Rule 601 Comparison - Submission of FROI and SROI
- New Rule 602 Comparison - Summaries of Payment
- New Rule 801 Comparison - Notice of Change of Status to Claimants
- New Rule 802 Comparison - Attorney Fees
- New Rule 803 Comparison - Medical Fees
Link to New Rules:
Comments and feedback for these rules will be considered and can be submitted to the Commission Secretary Kamerron Monroe, via physical or email correspondence. Written comments will be accepted until 5:00pm on Friday, August 16th.
All Temporary and Proposed Rules will be effective June 30th.