Claims Admin

Industrial Commission Logo

Employer Compliance Division

State of Idaho > Idaho Industrial Commission > Employer

Each insurance company and self insured employer is required to designate the name of a primary claims administrator who is responsible for adjusting their Idaho workers’ compensation claims. However, at the direction of the insurance company or the employer, a policy may be unbundled to a third party administrator who is different than the primary claims administrator. If the primary claims administrator informs you that they are not handling a specific policy or employer, contact the Compliance Division of the Idaho Industrial Commission at (208) 334-6000.

Select a Company:

Company Name:

Claims Administrator Information
Toll Free:  


For additional information, please contact the Idaho Industrial Commission’s Employer Compliance Division.

11321 W. Chinden Blvd, Bldg. #2 Boise, Idaho 83714

Phone: 208-334-6000 Fax: 208-334-5145


ver: 3.5.2 | last updated: